I am going to be trying something as a spiritual discipline. I am going to try to look at the coming week’s lectionary readings, and offer my thoughts on them. These will be gut reations, and probably ramble a little. They are me working through the readings. I have no theological training, just a life long church goer.
August 24, 2005
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 24th, 2005 at 3:05 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- This! This! christiancentury.org/article/opinio… 2 hours ago
- Hivemind: Writers, preachers, public speakers...I am always coming across great quotes, stories, etc. Do you have a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Beloved Friends, As you know, our building is a resource to the community. We host four congregations besides ours… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- Perspective | Kendrick Lamar deserves his Pulitzer. Rap is the most significant music of our time. washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/styl… 1 day ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 day ago
- 47,466 hits