The Sermons I post on this blog and on Facebook are the unedited drafts. The final preached version may differ. Also, I make no attempt to correct grammar, punctuation, or spelling in these drafts. I mark up the final sermon – correct odd wording, fix punctuation and spelling where needed. Below is a sample page of a final preached manuscript.
June 6, 2012
Note About Sermons
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 at 9:03 pm and posted in Sermon, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Springfield people. Tomorrow. 10:30 at the Old State Capitol. fb.me/4LNaVAoNy 3 hours ago
- "RFK said, 'Poverty is evil,' and we are evil if we do this." It is evil to take food from the mouths of the... fb.me/8KjKbsX8r 1 day ago
- "RFK said, 'Poverty is evil,' and we are evil if we do this." It is evil to take food from the mouths of the hungr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Last nigh on the radio I heard hat the author Denis Johnson died. I worked with him on two of his plays with a... fb.me/1aHFFQodx 2 days ago
- Truth. twitter.com/charlesmblow/s… 2 days ago
- 47,163 hits