The Sermons I post on this blog and on Facebook are the unedited drafts. The final preached version may differ. Also, I make no attempt to correct grammar, punctuation, or spelling in these drafts. I mark up the final sermon – correct odd wording, fix punctuation and spelling where needed. Below is a sample page of a final preached manuscript.
June 6, 2012
Note About Sermons
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 at 9:03 pm and posted in Sermon, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- fb.me/MI7HtVNF 2 hours ago
- This Week’s Word celticwander.podbean.com/e/sermon-alter… fb.me/2F3zM3MDc 1 day ago
- "When Jesus comes down the hill into the mess of the world he sees you. He knows your pain and hurt. He... fb.me/1zTIuF2bH 1 day ago
- What if the tomb is really a womb? Powerful preaching here. fb.me/9ezFLSK4c 1 day ago
- fb.me/1vtpYQpkx 1 day ago
- 47,408 hits