The Sermons I post on this blog and on Facebook are the unedited drafts. The final preached version may differ. Also, I make no attempt to correct grammar, punctuation, or spelling in these drafts. I mark up the final sermon – correct odd wording, fix punctuation and spelling where needed. Below is a sample page of a final preached manuscript.
June 6, 2012
Note About Sermons
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 at 9:03 pm and posted in Sermon, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- This Week’s Word facebook.com/story.php?stor… 23 hours ago
- Come and join us at Emerson Ave. Baptist Church this morning as we stand a the river's edge. Be our guest, this mor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A day at the museum. 1 day ago
- I can’t believe that she was ignorant of the message behind the coat, nor to the other products this fashion line p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A nonviolent movement challenges Pakistan’s military csmonitor.com/Commentary/the… 2 days ago
- 47,513 hits