The Sermons I post on this blog and on Facebook are the unedited drafts. The final preached version may differ. Also, I make no attempt to correct grammar, punctuation, or spelling in these drafts. I mark up the final sermon – correct odd wording, fix punctuation and spelling where needed. Below is a sample page of a final preached manuscript.
June 6, 2012
Note About Sermons
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 at 9:03 pm and posted in Sermon, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- @kenesullivanjr Brother, I wish I'd known. Blessings. 1 hour ago
- Selma. Seneca Falls. Stonewall. Standing Rock. All connected. - paraphrase of Dr. Marvin McMickle 3 hours ago
- Here's why I am so angry about the GOP and their ilk with regard to healthcare. It seems that their only plan is... fb.me/XSq7AE2v 3 hours ago
- fb.me/6chNGJExt 3 hours ago
- Pastor Michael McBride says it. fb.me/Xu84CN1n 4 hours ago
- 47,256 hits