The Sermons I post on this blog and on Facebook are the unedited drafts. The final preached version may differ. Also, I make no attempt to correct grammar, punctuation, or spelling in these drafts. I mark up the final sermon – correct odd wording, fix punctuation and spelling where needed. Below is a sample page of a final preached manuscript.
June 6, 2012
Note About Sermons
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 at 9:03 pm and posted in Sermon, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Yes. fb.me/33aZYdRey 7 hours ago
- fb.me/6sMDwEWtm 7 hours ago
- YES!!! fb.me/2kTiHIMcV 1 day ago
- Friends in Susan Brook's district - especially friends covered under the ACA. CALL HER TODAY. Keep calling. Let... fb.me/10Aiqd8WX 1 day ago
- Well. Well. Well. Look who's gathering together to decided if maternity care is essential enough to be required... fb.me/8xQSoPxfO 1 day ago
- 47,104 hits